- Handmade by artisans in Le Marche, Italy
- Full-grain calf leather uppers & lining
- Removable soft-padded calf leather insole with moderate arch support
- Lightweight EVA outsole
- Outsoles stitched into leather uppers
- Cushion in key areas
- Gold buckles
- Pigskin leather mid-sole
- Leather sourced from Italian tanneries with the strictest environmental regulations
- Shoe box made in Italy
HOW WE COMPARE
Ethically Sourced & Made.
All of our sneakers are handmade by artisans in Italy who make a fair living wage and work regular hours from 9am to 5pm.
Our leather is also sourced from Italian tanneries with the strictest environmental regulations.
Meet Some of the Master Artisans Who Make Each Pair.
As a master seamstress, she prepares our shoe leather uppers before they're stitched onto the EVA outsoles. Alida learned her trade from her mom and developed a passion for shoe-making from when she was little.
Her role is to thin out the multiple pieces of leather that make up our shoes' uppers before they get stitched together. She chose to become a shoe artisan, as it was one of the main professions in the town she comes from.
Our shoes run true to size. Right away, they should fit snug, but not tight. After some use, the leather will mold to your feet for a perfect fit. The width fits regular, not wide.
If you’re uncertain, please follow the instructions below for properly measuring your feet. Then, match your measurements with the closest Foot Length and Width to locate your recommended Mocalmo size.
Still unclear? Email us at email@example.com, and we'll be more than happy to help you find your size.
Foot Length (cm)
Foot Width (cm)
Foot Width (cm)
Trace your longest foot onto a piece of paper. For better accuracy, it’s best to do this while standing up and wearing the socks (if any) you’d wear with our shoes. Be sure that as you trace your foot, you keep the pen straight against your foot instead of angled in.
With a measuring tape, measure from the tip of your longest toe to the top of your heel.
Measure from the widest part of one side of your foot to the widest part of the other side. In most cases, this will be a diagonal line.
Taking good care of your shoes will prolong their life and keep the leather looking polished and sharp.
Shoe trees: we recommend inserting shoe trees to help the shoe retain its original shape. After cleaning your shoes, the shoe trees also enable them to dry evenly. Shoe trees made of cedar wood will absorb the moisture from your shoes, keeping them fresh.
Leather polish: beeswax-based polish helps soften and shine the leather and can be applied any time.
Leather cream: leather cream made from lanolin and turpentine helps emphasize your shoes’ color and should only be used when the color starts fading out.
Instructions for cleaning the leather:
1. Remove laces.
2. With a soft horsehair buffing brush or cloth, remove the dust from the shoes.
3. Wrap your middle and index fingers in a soft cloth and apply a small amount of cream. Spread the cream all around the leather and then wait 20 min. (When wearing out is more obvious, leave the cream overnight, and then apply a second coat the next day.)
4. Use a soft horsehair buffing brush to gently apply polish on the leather in circular movements. To obtain a glossy effect, dip another cloth in water and then use it to apply polish on the shoe.
5. Once the polish dries, softly rub the shoes with a nylon cloth.
Instructions for cleaning the sole:
1. Using a soft toothbrush, rub soapy water against the sole without touching the leather.
2. Dry off the sole with a dry cloth.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
HAPPY FEET GUARANTEED
Love the way you look & feel or either exchange or return your shoes for a full refund within 14 days of delivery. All U.S. shipping costs on us.
We are pleased to offer free shipping, exchanges & returns on all U.S. orders.
- U.S. Ground shipping arrives within 3-5 business days at no cost to you.
- Expedited shipping options are available at checkout for an additional fee.
- Worldwide shipping options are also available at checkout for a fee.
Exchanges & Returns:
- You may exchange your sneakers or return them for a full refund within 14 days of delivery. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to assist.
Our Sneakers Make All The Difference.
Keep Your Shoes On.
Skip the hassle of changing shoes throughout your day. Thanks to our sneakers, you can:
- Look professional, feel confident & make great impressions
- Stay comfy during your commute & throughout the day
- Sit, walk, run, dance and be on your feet without worrying about your shoes
Give Your Feet Some Relief.
Your feet carry your entire body weight, and they deserve to be treated well. Our sneakers give you:
- A super soft feel
- Cushion to prevent blisters
- Enough space so your toes don't get squished in